Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Goodies from the Pumpkin Patch

This time of year I find myself putting pumpkin in E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. Seriously. Check out some of my favorites so far, more to come I'm sure. I stock up on canned solid pack pumpkin when its on sale so we have it all year, and during the fall I buy a few pie pumpkins that I mash up for immediate use. Either way, pumpkin is a great source of vitamin A, potassium and fiber...and who doesn't love that color.


Breakfast/Brunch
Pumpkin Waffles
Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Fall French Toast Bake

Lunch/Dinner
Pumpkin Polenta
Pumpkin Ancho Chili
Pumpkin Grilled Cheese (perfect kid food)
Baked Sausage Spinach and Pumpkin Ziti
Roasted Fall Veggies
Halloween Black Bean Soup

Desserts
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies


Anytime
Cranberry Walnut Pumpkin Bread
DIY: Pumpkin Pie Spice
Pumpkin Sesame Vinaigrette
Pumpkin Pie Latte Creamer
Pumpkin Mocha Almond Coffee Creamer


Looks like I better start cooking up some pumpkin desserts! Stay tuned ....

1 comment:

Bex said...

Those cookies sound awesome. Pumpkin is my favorite.