Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pumpkin Pie Latte Creamer

1 cup half and half
1 cup milk
2 TBSP pumpkin puree
1 TBSP* agave nectar or raw sugar ( I don't drink coffee sweet, no sugar when I have regular Joe)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, or allspice (or other favorite fall spice blend)
fresh grated nutmeg or pinch of dried nutmeg to taste

Mix ingredients in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until edges just begin to lightly bubble, whisking constantly.

Serve immediately, or refrigerate in an airtight container and shake well before use. Makes about 2 1/2 cups.

*You may want to add more to account for personal taste. Add sweetener 1 TBSP at a time to the warm cream mixture and taste. You may also substitute your favorite artificial sweetener.

Need to use the rest of that can of pumpkin? Try:
Pumpkin Polenta
Pumpkin Ancho Chili
Pumpkin Waffles
Cranberry Walnut Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin Grilled Cheese
Sausage Spinach and Pumpkin Ziti

1 comment:

Bex said...

YES!!! This is just what I need right now. I haven't been able to give up my flavored creamers so I've been putting it in my whole cream. This looks super do-able.
Can't wait to try it!